Company: Mercedes-Benz of Asheville
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionBilling ClerkThis position will be critical & a
very unique opportunity within the organization. Candidates must
have experience working in a dealership accounting office. Be ready
to work in a fantastic & hard working team environment. FIELDS AUTO
GROUPFields Auto Group believes that employees are our greatest
asset. As such, we treat all team members with respect and
appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not
only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding
effort. WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical and Dental
- 401(k) Plan
- Competitive wages
- Personal Time Off
- Growth opportunitiesRESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I Department.
- Post vehicle sales and purchases.
- Prepare checks for payoffs, referrals, refunds, etc.
- Costing and finalizing deals to accounting.
- Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts.
- Read and interpret legal documents.
- Effectively present information to customers or dealership
- Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal
- Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume
- Ability to multitask.
- Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business
requirements as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Willingness to take initiative
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Detailed follow up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business
growth and daily development
Keywords: Mercedes-Benz of Asheville, Asheville , Billing Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Fletcher, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!