Night Auditor TownePlace Suites Asheville West
Company: TOWNEPLACE SUITES ASHEVILLE
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job descriptionJob DescriptionTownePlace Suites Asheville West -
is looking for a night auditor to join our team! The Night Auditor
is responsible for balancing the revenue and expense transactions
which occur each day at the hotel.Benefits
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employmentScope of the Position:
- Closing and balancing all room accounts.
- Counting and balancing cash and credit card receipts.
- Balancing direct bill accounts.
- Verifying and balancing vouchers.
- Running a trial balance report.
- Investigating or analyzing out-of-balance situations.
- Making adjustments or corrections to accounts as needed.
- Printing and distributing various computer audit reports.
- Completing required revenue and expense reports.
- Preparing guest folios for Express Check-out.
- All guest service representative responsibilities.
- Have knowledge of hotel fire and safety procedures.Additional
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work
permit.We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or
any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity
Keywords: TOWNEPLACE SUITES ASHEVILLE, Asheville , Night Auditor TownePlace Suites Asheville West, Accounting, Auditing , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!