Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Posted Date 9 hours ago(4/15/2019 11:25 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Front Office Operations
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated
elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless
luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and
politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping
views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald
Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and
spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work
environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the
pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for
exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and
empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated
person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may
be your perfect match.
The Night Auditor oversees and coordinates all night time front
desk and audit functions, executes computer maintenance
requirements, and ensures all financial transactions for the day
are verified and balanced.
* Preparation of daily reports and distribution as directed.
* Accurate preparation of VIP, complimentary, house use rooms, and
out of order lists.
* Conduct back up procedures for Epitome and drop tape nightly.
* Handling Express checkouts ensuring their completion.
* Completion of third shift Night Audit checklist
* Balancing of daily postings and revenue.
* Ensure adequate communication the following morning to all
necessary departments by communicating through Wrap-Up emails.
* Understanding of all front office standards and assist in solving
* Documenting errors made by cash handling auditors.
* Prepare In-house allowance and adjustment spreadsheets each
* Prepare and send out the DAR to appropriate team members.
* Balancing of daily posting and revenue, and resolution of
* Ensuring nightly transmission of credit cards through IPU and
* To be thoroughly acquainted with all check-in and check-out
procedures and policies.
* To be a main liaison between guest and the hotel.
* To appropriately protect confidential guest information and guest
room key access according to front office SOP s.
* To be thoroughly acquainted with PBX Operator duties.
* Be familiar with emergency procedures and Alarm System in the PBX
* Be familiar with guest scenarios and follow-up on all guest
requests and concerns, effectively adhering to the service recovery
* To be thoroughly knowledgeable of all Front and PBX Moments of
Service scenarios, and execute to standard.
* Be familiar with all systems and equipments as related to the
Front Office (EPITOME, Nucleus, GoConcierge, Synergy, Vingcard
Vision, Two-Way Radio Dispatch, ISD Firepanel)
* Be familiar with all hotel rate plans and rate codes,
understanding rate strategy when making rate changes for
* Be familiar with all hotel amenities (to include Wireless
Internet, Select Guest Program, Frequent Flyer Mileage Program,
Laundry Services, and Omni Kids Program)
* To be familiar with all hotel facilities (F&B outlets,
Business Center, Fitness Center, Concierge Lounge, Outdoor Pool,
Meeting Space, Parking Garage)
* To be familiar with the inter-relationship between the different
departments (to include PBX, Guest Services, Housekeeping, F&B
outlets, Banquets, Sales, Engineering and Purchasing)
* To be familiar with local attractions and businesses.
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to
destination if possible)
* Familiarity with parking validation procedures and Good Night s
* Effectively operate computer, printer, telephone, pen/pencil,
photo-copying machine, facsimile machine, two-way radio
* Be actively engaged with our guests. Identify the needs of our
guests and meet these needs, aiming to exceed expectations at every
* Deliver personalized, memorable guest experiences by utilizing
the Power of One.
* Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
* Must have strong communication, computer and organizational
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and
* Prior guest service experience required, preferably hotel front
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and
* Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing
up to 30 pounds without assistance. Stand, walk or sit for an
extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive
motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for an extended
period or for an entire shift..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Asheville , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!