Posted on: February 16, 2020
Job Description Summary
- Assist in managing the facility to ensure that the service
delivery and contractual obligations are delivered and executed in
a manner that fosters and achieves superior customer
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with the
- Maintain constant and positive communications with all client
employees, Cushman & Wakefield employees, and vendors.
- Provide reception services and exceptional customer service at
the front desk.
- Provide support to the facilities management team with
- Receive all visitors and respond to all inquiries in a friendly
and professional manner.
- Receive and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel.
Greet and announces clients, applicants and visitors. Provide
locations of offices/rooms, local services and amenities.
- Follow security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and
other visitors. Arrange escorts as needed. Issue visitor passes and
- Provide emergency reporting of perceived or real security
breaches; escalate as appropriate.
- Assist with scheduling conference rooms and shared workstation
- Assist Facilities Manager with coordination/set up/clean up of
all catering requests for events/meetings.
- Keep meeting rooms and common areas tidy and fully stocked with
- Assist Facilities Manager with planning and organizing social
events as requested by local client or Facilities team.
- Perform general clerical duties associated with distributing
office faxes, packages and mail as required. Use tracking systems
to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers
regarding such information as: locations of offices/rooms, local
services and amenities.
- Perform various administrative projects as requested,
including, but not limited to: creating name plates, data entry,
file/records management & other related office support duties.
Accounting and Procurement
- Assist the Facilities Manager with data entry into the
financial system Yardi
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office and kitchen
- Issue purchase orders, receipts goods/ services upon
- Collect and review invoices for reimbursement, match invoices
with the corresponding purchase orders, enter into Yardi accounts
payable system using the assigned general ledger codes.
- Regularly review e-mails and respond, as appropriate and in a
timely manner or forward to a more appropriate person or vendors
for actioning where necessary.
Education, Experience, and Certifications
--- The ideal candidate will have basic Microsoft Office skills, a
High School Diploma, or equivalent education.
--- experience in Office Services / Mailroom role.
--- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
--- Ability to handle multiple tasks
--- Exceptional customer service skills
--- Attention to detail
--- Good interpersonal skills
--- Excellent organizational skills
--- Outstanding punctuality/attendance record
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
Keywords: CUSHMAN, Asheville , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!