Part Time Office Coordinator
Company: BrightSpring Health Services
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Title:Part Time Office CoordinatorJob Category:Administrative /
ClericalLine of Business:Residential ServicesBranding: ResCareAbout
this Career Opportunity:The Office Coordinator is responsible for
The Office Coordinator monitors . The Office Coordinator is
responsible for. The Office Coordinator tracks and processes
accounts payable invoices and oversees the supervision of the
payroll process, ensuring employees are paid timely and accurately.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Process Payroll per the operations payroll schedule including
distributing payroll checks and communicating payroll discrepancies
to the business center
- Collection and review of employee punch correction forms and/or
manual timesheets. Obtain applicable supervisor approval as needed.
Submit approved documents to the Resource Center weekly.
- Distribute Workforce Timekeeper Employee Time Detail and other
Payroll reports received from the Resource Center to supervisors
- Collection and review of employee mileage forms. Obtain
applicable supervisor approval as needed. Submit approved documents
to the Resource Center weekly.
- Process accounts payable (AP) invoices including invoice coding
to General Ledger Account and locations in Oracle, run and review
weekly RCAP report, submit invoices that are routed to the Resource
Center for payment.
- Collect PCard receipts from cardholders weekly and reallocate
expenses as required.
- Assist with processing of client funds requests as
- Perform general office duties including preparing office
correspondence and memos as needed, ordering and maintaining office
supplies, and coordinating office and office equipment maintenance
- Maintain purchase cards and distribute as needed. Obtain weekly
spend down and receipts for cardholders/users. Reconcile receipts
to US Bank statements, obtain ED approval and retain for audit.
Reallocate Purchase card expenses as required.
- Prepare and submit SOURCE forms for new locations, relation,
lease renewals, and other property updates.
- Ensure business documents are retained as per policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Position Requirements
- Two years of related office management or bookkeeping
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels
of personnel, internal and external to the company.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre- employment as
required by ResCare and/or State regulationsEducation:
- Must have completed at least 2 years of relevant college
coursework or prior Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable
experience, or equivalent combination of education and
experience.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid drivers license from state of residence with a
satisfactory driving record as defined by ResCares vehicle policy
and/or liability insurance carrier (as applicable per program
requirements).Additional InformationBenefitsResCare offers a
comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including
medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and
tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible
to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.ResCare also
offers a PayOUT program that allows employeesto set their own pay
day.Click hereto learn more about this program.About Our
CompanyJoin us in transforming peoples' lives and their
communities!ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company
offering services for people with intellectual and developmental
disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education,
vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and
skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to
join our team as a Part Time Office Coordinator.About this Line of
BusinessWe cover thousands of homes across the country, with a
comprehensive range of programs and services, including host home
and foster care. ResCare partners with people in the community who
open their homes to individuals with disabilities and assists
families by providing adoption and foster care services. With
almost four decades of experience in the IDD services field, our
aim is to be the provider-of-choice in the development of unique
and proprietary service offerings and technologies working toward
innovative care models and leading health outcomes with states and
payers.ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race,
color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status,
gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or
participation in its programs, services and activities, or in
employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and
activities.217 EXECUTIVE PARK STE 217, ASHEVILLE, NC 28801-2427
Keywords: BrightSpring Health Services, Asheville , Part Time Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!