Company: Fast Pace Health
Location: Church Hill
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient
experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled,
experienced Medical Receptionist to join our growing team. Our
ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace
mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in
a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in
rural communities that will consist of an array of different
services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural
areas by integrating excellent patient care, education,
accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the
patients needs first and improves the health status of our
Fast Pace Health is a growing company! You will have the support
and mentoring you need to become the best Medical Receptionist you
can be! We will help you grow your clinical competencies, and can
offer you a rewarding career path. We work as a dynamic team to
surpass our business goals by ensuring our patients receive the
best care possible in a positive environment.
-We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as holiday
pay, PTO, medical, dental, vision and Work-Life balance, to name a
- As a Fast Pace Health employee you will have the opportunity to
participate in community events and outreach programs. This
includes, but is not limited to, seasonal parades, book drives,
festivals, trunk or treating, fun runs, and more. We dress up for
holidays and celebrate with pot lucks. At Fast Pace, our community
is our family, and we are a family first community.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails,
with the complete job description discussed in detail during our
- Maintain behavior that is compliant with Federal and State
regulations, guidelines, and requirements including working
knowledge of all health information management issues such as
- Greet, register, instruct, discharge and provide general
assistance to patients.
- Obtain and record demographic, insurance and financial
- Verify insurance eligibility and relay relevant information on
payment policies and billing/collection processes.
- Collect co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles and past due
- Retrieve and fax/mail medical records to primary care providers
and insurance carriers per patient request.
- Answer telephone, take messages and return voicemails.
- Provide clerical support as required.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of
teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all
clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by
acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive
work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Medical office experience and a familiarity with basic medical
- Ability to work independently and with the public in a
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communications
- Must have an outgoing and compassionate attitude.
High School Diploma or Its Equivalent
Fast Pace Health is committed to the principle of equal employment
and creating an inclusive environment for the benefit of our
employees, our patients, and our communities. We are an equal
opportunity employer and welcome job applications from qualified
individuals without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status,
parental status, genetic information or any other legally protected
characteristics or conduct.
Please refer to the links below for information regarding your
rights under certain federal laws:
Mississippi Residents Only:
In Mississippi, Fast Pace requires pre-employment/drug/alcohol
testing as a condition of employment. The law requires that Fast
Pace notify applicants, in writing, upon application and prior to
the collection of the specimen for drug and alcohol test, that they
may be tested for the presence of drugs [or alcohol] in their
metabolites. Miss. Code. Ann. 71-7-3(5).
Keywords: Fast Pace Health, Asheville , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Church Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!