Company: Triangle Visions Optometry
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you a great communicator with an interest in
healthcare? Bring your attention to detail and join the Triangle
Visions team today in this Receptionist job in our Asheville, NC
location. As Receptionist, you would be expected to maintain a
professional and friendly attitude as you greet office guests,
speak with patients regarding their insurance coverage and schedule
appointments. You also would be responsible for record keeping,
Invoicing, maintaining a database, and handling customer issues.
When you join Triangle Visions, you become part of a close-knit
team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal
touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your
personal life and will support and encourage you each day. With a
monthly bonus plan, PTO and paid holidays, free vision coverage,
and free eyewear, you will feel valued and appreciated for your
hard work. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient
care and you will build a career you love in this Receptionist job
located in our Asheville, NC location. Join the Triangle Visions
team and apply for our Receptionist job today!
ResponsibilitiesReceptionist Job Responsibilities
- Greets all office guests in a professional and friendly
- Operate a multi-line phone system.
- Maintain a database of correct patient information.
- Efficiently schedule appointments for multiple doctors across
- Act as a liaison between patients and insurance companies to
verify insurance benefits.
- Educate patients on their individual insurance coverage and
options, invoice insurance and patients.
- Accurately process patient payment transactions using point of
- Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues using the
LEAP technique (Listen, Empathize, Ask, and Produce).
- Keep accurate daily accounting records.
- Cultivate an organized and orderly atmosphere. Required
SkillsReceptionist Job Qualifications
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- 1-3 years prior optical experience preferred.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Interest in healthcare.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must present a professional appearance.
- Some in-city travel required.
Keywords: Triangle Visions Optometry, Asheville , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!