Digital Marketing Manager
Company: B.I.G. Adventures
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Digital and Product Marketing ManagerB.I.G. Adventures, LLC -
Home of Native Watercraft, Bonafide Kayaks, Liquidlogic Kayaks and
Hurricane KayaksSalary: Based on experience
Company Background:Based in Fletcher, North Carolina since 2012,
B.I.G. Adventures creates American made kayaks at its factory. With
distribution across the United States and across the globe, B.I.G.
Adventures has established itself as an industry leader in fishing
kayaks, recreational kayaks, whitewater kayaks and lightweight
kayaks. B.I.G. Adventures is growing rapidly and is looking to hire
a Digital and Product Marketing Manager.
Position Summary:B.I.G. Adventures is seeking an innovative digital
and product marketing professional that is passionate about driving
positive results with an entrepreneurial spirit. The Digital and
Product Marketing Manager is responsible for helping shape the
strategy and execution of B.I.G. Adventures' rapidly growing
digital marketing efforts that are aimed at growth in traffic,
ecommerce sales, SEO rank and new customer acquisition. The ideal
person for this position is one that continually pushes to find new
and creative ways to grow each brands digital footprint. Candidates
will have a proven track record of leveraging data-driven
decisions, a keen awareness of the competitive landscape and always
looking for creative opportunities to grow brand awareness, site
traffic, and sales. The Digital and Product Marketing Manager will
focus on all B.I.G. Adventures Brands. This role reports to the COO
and will collaborate with the Marketing Team. The Digital and
Product Marketing Manager is responsible for all digital marketing
execution, optimization and reporting across all four brands.
- Oversee digital marketing programs including SEM/SEO, Paid
Social, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, and
Programmatically-driven targeted campaigns for all brands.
- Develop and own reporting on the effectiveness of all digital
marketing channels against sales, margin, and acquisition
- Identify promotional opportunities that can drive profitable
sales and/or accelerated customer acquisition.
- Ensure the successful adoption of new technologies that help
B.I.G. Adventures market online more effectively.
- Oversees the accuracy of all websites and all necessary product
updates on all websites.
- Manage all relationships associated with digital marketing
- Responsible for planning and managing new product releases,
product positioning, pricing recommendations, identifying target
audiences and post-launch follow up.
Skills and Personal Competencies:
- Strategic and Creative thinker who can uncover value in the
business by capitalizing on opportunities, market conditions,
consumer trends and insights.
- Ability to balance long-term goals and short-term
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks to capitalize on new
opportunities as the highly dynamic digital landscape evolves
- Experience with budget-management responsibility and managing
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to aggregate data from multiple platforms to generate
insights that drive effective decision making.
- Willing and able to dive deep into business details while
staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a
strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful self-starter & thrives in a fast-paced, results
- Energetic and friendly attitude
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- 5+ years of direct and hands-on digital marketing and
e-commerce experience with at least 3 years working in retail
and/or direct-to-consumer organizations
- Advanced Google Analytics and AdWords skills
- Deep understanding of tag management platforms
- Experience with CRM and DMP platforms
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Experience in the fishing or outdoor industry is a
Keywords: B.I.G. Adventures, Asheville , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Fletcher, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!