Company: The Pritchett Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $15The Pritchett Company is looking to
hire a Marketing Assistant to work alongside our Marketing
Coordinator and become an important part of our rapidly growing
team. This individual will be expected to perform a variety of
tasks in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt and learn
quickly. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, organized,
self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role with a
company they can grow with. This position will be a hybrid role
between the office and WFH. This position would be a great fit for
a college student as it will be part-time starting out.About Us:The
Pritchett Company, based out of Asheville, NC, is a diverse company
that houses seven different organizations in multiple industries
such as insurance, real estate, and investments. Our long term goal
is to be a place for all of our customers' financial needs. We
believe that in order to recruit great people, we need a great
workplace. The Pritchett Company provides an exciting, quickly
growing environment that encourages creativity and empowers each
member of the team to contribute their thoughts and talents. Our
company culture is like no other; we strive to be a company people
are proud to work for. Our fast growth as a company translates to
numerous opportunities for our team members to grow internally.Job
- Creating and posting quality content to share on various social
- Working closely with the Marketing Coordinator to uphold a
cohesive branding for all respective companies.
- Tracking and recording weekly KPIs.
- Monitoring communications on social media platforms.
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Weekly recognition of insurance agents on social media.
- Research content for blog posting.Required Experience:
- Pursuing or has completed a bachelor's degree in Marketing or
similar field of degree.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Has completed course work in the subjects of digital marketing,
business, and social media marketing.Preferred Experience:
- 1-2 years of marketing assistant or related experience.
- Has familiarity with the insurance, real estate, or investment
- Experience or coursework in writing copy for
publication.Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must have working knowledge of Canva or Adobe Creative
- Completed at least 1-2 years of marketing-related
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to learn new softwares and CRMs.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team-oriented mindset.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Google Suite.
- Willing to take necessary coursework or training in insurance,
real estate, and investment fields as needed.Company Benefits:
- Job Type: Part-time with ability to move to full-time in the
- Pay: $15/hour
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for growth and advancementCOVID-19
- We follow all state and federal guidelines regarding COVID-19
in our workplace.
- All of our employees are fully vaccinated, however we do not
require you to be fully vaccinated to work here.
Keywords: The Pritchett Company, Asheville , Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!