Sr Advanced Producibility Engineer
Location: Travelers Rest
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Innovate to solve the important challenges in High Temperature
Imagine, design and develop high temperature coating systems for
gas turbine engines as part of a highly engaged and integrated
engineering team. - You will participate in all phases of product
development and will be part of a group of talented professionals
to ensure the success of our engineering projects and programs. -
You will collaborate across Honeywell Aerospace engineering teams
to create next generation coating solutions to meet the evolving
needs of our customers.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based
culture. - Apply your engineering and material science skills to
improve the performance and efficiency of the worlds most advanced
gas turbine engines through high temperature coating technologies.
- Enhance your skills by working with world-class mentors who
invent new coating solutions to modern problems.
YOU MUST HAVE
- - - - - - - - Bachelors of Science in Material Science,
Metallurgy, or Mechanical Engineering.
- - - - - - - - Due to US export control laws, you must be a US
Citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
- - - - - - - - Masters or PhD in Material Science, Metallurgy,
Chemistry or Physics.
- - - - - - - - One to Three years experience with thermal barrier
coatings (thermal spray and/or EBPVD)
- - - - - - - - One to Three years experience with high temperature
oxidation or deposit-induced corrosion
- - - - - - - - Three to Five years experience in Aerospace or
Industrial Gas Turbines
- - - - - - - - Basic understanding of mechanics including -
- - - - - - - - Basic understanding of phase equilibria and phase
transformations in metallic and ceramic systems.
- - - - - - - - Capable of gathering, curating and integrating
technical information from a wide variety of sources.
- - - - - - - - Experience in research and development
methodologies including hypothesis testing and evidence-based
- - - - - - - - Clear, accurate and abundantly thorough report
writing - which will be used to drive investment decisions.
- - - - - - - - Capable of liaising with manufacturing, testing and
laboratory staff, suppliers, customers and stakeholders.
- - - - - - - - Consistently makes timely decisions even in the
face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with
Additional Information JOB ID: req354402
Location: 400 S Buncombe Rd,Greer,South Carolina,29652,United
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status.
Engineering (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Asheville , Sr Advanced Producibility Engineer, Engineering , Travelers Rest, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!