Company: Sulzer Pumps US Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
[[title]] - [[cust3]] - [[filter4]], [[filter1]]At Sulzer, you
are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry
we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for
the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing
your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives
safer, smarter and more sustainable.In this role you will be
- Review and respond to requests for price quotations, purchase
orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
- Review pump applications and selections, terms & conditions,
and customer purchase orders and specifications.
- Complete price quotations using company authorized quotation
- Prepares forms for price quotations on items not included in
the pricing book.
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activities, such as
change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships.To
succeed in this role, you will need:
- BS in Engineering or 3+ years of related experience in pumps
and hydraulics; process knowledge of chemical and/or related
industry is preferred.
- MS Office skills to include intermediate level skills with
Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience using quoting software, preferred
- Experience using SAP, preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with an ability to work independently while
functioning within a team environment.Your benefits:
- 15 days paid time off per year, increasing with years of
- 11 company paid holidays per year
- Company paid life insurance at 2x annual salary,
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and family
- 401k matching up to 6%
- Health Savings Account MatchingNo visa or work permit support
can be provided for this role.Sulzer is an equal opportunity
employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.83% of
our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work so come and
join our story, starting today!At Sulzer, you are empowered to
deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud
heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join
our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise
and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and
Keywords: Sulzer Pumps US Inc., Asheville , Applications Engineer, Engineering , Easley, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!