Satellite Cable Technician - Tri-Cities, TN Region
Company: Custom Communications
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Satellite Cable Technician - $2000 - $2500 Bonus
- $2000 Entry level Bonus
- $2500 Bonus with experience
- $2000 -Tech referrals
- $1000 Tech mentoring bonus Join a team of exceptional people;
committed to delivering and supporting best-in-class repair service
with a fast-paced, growing company. As one of the nation's largest
providers of managed mobile field services, CCi is embarking on its
third decade of providing award winning careers. Partnered with
Dish and an expanding list of national in-home warranty companies,
CCi is the fastest growing provider in the nation. Exceptional
people CCi's nationally ranked technicians are creative, smart,
entrepreneurial, and focused on delivering a best-in-class customer
experience. Individuals closely looked at for advancement are
driven by each of the following traits:
- Productive workplace personality
- Naturally fits into customer service scenarios
- Features some sales and mechanical reasoning
- Entrepreneurial, 'can do' attitude.
- Fastidious, clean personal presentation.
- Dependable, consistent availability.
- Self-enhancing. Pursues new skillsets.
- Opens new markets and mentors new people.
- Maximizes personal income potential. Experience that makes a
great fit Experienced individuals most likely have serviced
multiple residential customers per day, maintained a set of tools
for career use and developed on the job mechanical skills and
mechanical reasoning. Superstars have practice using a sales
approach to overcome adversity and successfully win back upset
customers. Many success stories originate with prior experience in
one of these roles: Experienced Satellite Cable Broadband and Alarm
Our experienced technicians love this job! Affect how much money
you make, continue learning new skills, and add even more income
selling products to existing customers and mentoring new
technicians. Experienced Maintenance Technician
You could already have the necessary mechanical aptitude and be
accustomed to customers, landlords, residents, or guests watching
you work without damaging their surrounding property. Learn a new
trade and maximize your potential income!
Experienced Residential Services Technician
You have earned money as a blue collar, paid by job technician who
completed multiple residential work orders daily. You might be a
great fit to learn a new trade and improve your revenue stream.
Experienced in something else?
Drive, and a passion to provide the best customer experience are
the defining features of our top performers. Therefore, experience
is not required. With sign on bonuses ranging from $2000 to $2500,
at CCi there is always an opportunity for the right person. If you
aspire to maximize your growth potential, then we have the means
for you to tap into a new trade with a limitless supply of work.
Typical work week: -
- 3-5 work orders per day
- 5-6 days per week in all weather
- Regular weekends, some holidays are typical Technician Pay
Grades: CCi boasts the highest pay grades on the market. Our
outstanding pay for performance incentive elevates average new
technician pay above and beyond any other company in the industry.
- Pay Grades are performance driven and are limited to individual
technicians certifications and standing. We'll help you get the
right certifications to make great money.
- Pay grades each average $10 per work order above the last,
generating a staggering difference in weekly pay as performance
- Key performance indicators are used to measure important
factors: work order completion rates, warranty claims, customer
satisfaction, system integrations, and additional product sales and
some commission based work. Pay
- Average Technicians earn $1000-$1500 weekly
- Top Performers earn $1500-$2000 weekly
- Technician Pay Grades update twice monthly
- Weekly payments begin during the fourth work week
- Bonus payments at key milestones after starting work
- New Technicians invoice 1-3 jobs daily
- Experienced, Senior Technicians invoice 3-4 jobs daily Pay
- $40-$55 service calls
- $100 -TV mounts
- $87-$110 -single receiver installs
- $134-$157 four receiver installs
- $168-$189+ -broadband & single video combo installs Work
- Driving - a lot
- Service all kinds of customers
- Sell products and services to provided customers
- Work in the elements
- Lift 50 lbs and maneuver 250 lbs without breaking or scratching
- Carry, kneel, pull, lift, reach, dig, shovel, climb, crawl and
pull cable around inside tight spaces
- Use all kinds of hand tools: electric and handheld
screwdrivers, open end wrenches, hex bits, nut drivers, specialty
tools and meters
- Independently manage business details in web-based applications
- Clean criminal history
- Clean driving record
- Clean drug screen
- Minimum 18 years of age Must have
- Approved vehicle (white van or truck)
- Tools -and -materials While work opportunities and customer
parts are provided, technicians are independent contractors who are
well compensated within established pay rates for self-providing
their own approved vehicle, insurance, tools, and materials. What
does onboarding look like?
- Self-insure your business
- Background check
- Two-three week industry certification process
- Launch your new business
- Bonus payments and weekly payments CCi maintains a strong
expansion of business that continuously generates results-based
advancement opportunity for growth minded individuals to discover
their unlimited potential. If you are driven, we have a way to get
you there. Apply now
Keywords: Custom Communications, Asheville , Satellite Cable Technician - Tri-Cities, TN Region, Engineering , Saltville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...