Company: Bristol Industries, LLC
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Bristol General Contractors, LLC is seeking a Project Manager in
Texas. The Project Manager is responsible for the management of
small to large, complex client projects. This position is
responsible for all aspects of a project including obtaining,
planning, directing, coordinating and supervising projects in
Bristol's various business lines.
* Prepare cost estimates and proposals, allocate resources for
project, and oversee field activities.
* Coordinate with clients, regulatory agencies, and project
stakeholders to ensure conformance with contract terms.
* Represent Bristol as Point of Contact for contract, developing
and maintaining positive client relationships.
* Study contract documents to determine appropriate methods for
completion and explain plans and contract terms to administrative
and field staff.
* Administer contract pre-planning meeting. Ensure stakeholders
understand their role and specific job duties.
* Prepare staff Loading Schedule.
* Confirm that all required permits and licenses have been
* Ensure project needs and objectives are being met.
* Coordinate with designated Quality Control and Health & Safety
representatives to ensure Bristol and project standards are
* Minimize company exposure and project performance risks.
* Manage project changes, and prepare change orders where
* Prepare or review project information reports and other project
reporting documents as required.
* Track costs and prepare Accruals and Estimate to Complete reports
on a timely basis.
* Prepare invoices to clients on a timely basis.
* Prepare field reports and after action reports.
* Analyze and track project financial performance.
Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Environmental
Remediation, Engineering or Business. Year for year experience may
be substituted in lieu of degree.
Minimum of five years recent experience as a Project Manager for
Construction, Environmental Remediation or Engineering
* Experience managing all aspects of medium to large projects.
* Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools.
* Detail oriented problem solver.
* Direct experience with and established relationships with Federal
* Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks, to
prioritize and organize, and work well under stress in a fast-paced
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to constant change.
* Excellent client management/stakeholder engagement skills.
* Ability to provide both technical and supervisory assistance to
the estimating team.
* Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
* Microsoft Project or Primavera proficiency.
* Knowledge of environmental regulations.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with
Preferred Knowledge or Skills
Professional certification in Project Management preferred. OSHA
10, OSHA 30 certifications may be required.
Medium physical workload.
Employee must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force
occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and up to
10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or
otherwise move objects, including the human body.
Required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as
viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading. Also required to
have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy
Specific physical requirements include, but are not limited to,
climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, walking,
lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and performing repetitive
The worker is subject to both inside and outside environmental
conditions, noise sufficient to cause the worker to shout. The
worker is subject to a variety of physical conditions proximity to
moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electric current, working
on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure
The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions fumes, odors,
dusts, mist, gases or poor ventilation.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent salary and benefit package to include: paid time off,
paid holidays, comprehensive health insurance plan including
medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, long term disability
insurance; 401(k) plan with employer match.
Bristol companies are equal opportunity employers and offer any
available positions to all, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
parenthood, pregnancy, marital status or changes in marital status,
in accordance with applicable state and federal laws. This applies
to recruitment, placement, pay, benefits, training, employment
status changes, social and recreational programs, and other
conditions and benefits of employment. As an Alaska-Native owned
company, Bristol companies seek out and hire qualified Alaska
Natives and other minorities.
PandoLogic.Category: Construction & Trades, Keywords: Building and
Construction Project Manager
Keywords: Bristol Industries, LLC, Asheville , Project Manager*, Executive , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!