Posted on: April 10, 2021
1210 - Manufacturing Manager - Asheville, NC Job
- 10-20 years world class manufacturing experience
- High-speed WEB PROCESS experience is preferred; film, plastics,
non wovens, paper etc.
- Degree in Engineering desired, but not required
- Prior 5-10 years' experience as Production Manager
- 6 Sigma or other statistical based continuous improvement
- Very good computer skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Multi-tasker in startup environment
- Works in a collaborative manner with support groups
- This position contributes to a quality product by ensuring
overall compliance to defined Product Specifications, the Quality
Management System, and the Quality Policy. Additionally, this
position promotes a safe work environment by complying with the
defined Safety rules, GMP and regulations at all times. Scope: The
Manufacturing Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the
organization's manufacturing facilities, planning, coordinating,
and directing the activities (processes) that result in products
(goods). Manage and develop process Team Leaders while coordinating
activities of operations of a non-woven production line ensuring a
quality product, maintaining a safe environment and achieving
desired key performance measurements. Key
- Ensure that manufacturing stays on schedule and within
- Manage, direct and develop operations Team Leaders.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure organizational
development plans and objectives are completely.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner. Comply and enforce all
safety rules including ZES and confined spaced entry.
- Perform meetings with Leads, reviewing safety, equipment
issues, production schedules, and continuous improvement
- Ensures the coordination of safety & housekeeping audits, and
the completion of investigation efforts for all incidents.
- Follows production schedule and coordinates activities with
materials, maintenance, quality and production.
- Ensure preventive maintenance is completed per defined
schedule. Operator PM's are completed and signed-off.
- Troubleshoot process and equipment issues using Trouble cause
correction, Analytical trouble shooting and other tools.
- Maintaining housekeeping expectations. Ensure housekeeping
audits and findings are completed and reported.
- Achieving Key Performance Measures; Safety, Quality, Uptime,
Efficiency, waste and Yield. ? Plan, determine optimal utilization
of manufacturing workers and equipment to meet manufacturing
- Lead and participate on Lean Manufacturing/Process Improvement
- Train Team Leaders on procedures, cost effective manufacturing,
human relations technique, effective leadership skills, etc.
- Ensures the enforcement of all HR policies, production and
- Determine if new manufacturing machines, methods are
- Perform or give recommendations for performance evaluations and
develop action plans to address issues.
Keywords: StarrTrax, Asheville , Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Candler, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!