Case Manager II VA or Registered Nurse / Adults / Scott County
Company: Frontier Health
Location: Weber City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SUMMARY:Provide professional case management services to enable
identified individuals to make informed choices about opportunities
and services, assuring timely access to needed assistance,
providing opportunities and coordinating all services to meet each
consumer's goals and thereby assisting them in achieving their
maximum level of independent functioning.EDUCATION AND
EXPERIENCE:Education: Bachelor's degree in behavioral health
related area required or Registered Nurse.Licensure: Must possess
or obtain highest level of licensure appropriate to degree. Valid
driver's license.Certification: Must possess or obtain highest
level of certification appropriate to degree.Experience: Experience
in mental health, substance abuse or intellectual disabilities
preferred.Knowledge/Skills: Verbal/written communication skills.
Ability to maintain composure in difficult situations. Ability to
safely operate motor vehicle.EQUIPMENT:Computer, fax, copier, motor
vehicle and any other equipment required to perform the functions
of the position.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct interviews with individuals and/or family members in a
therapeutic manner so as to obtain critical and thorough
information, provide written documentation of information obtained
and exercise good judgment in evaluating situation, making
decisions and implementing effective strategies.
- Provide assessment, service planning, crisis assistance, daily
living assistance and linkage, referral and advocacy to/for
- Provide written documentation to complete all necessary chart
work in accordance with policy on admissions treatment and
discharges in a timely manner.
- Maintain client confidentiality according to Frontier Health
- Remain current in knowledge of community resources and how to
access those resources.
- Keep supervisors apprised of all critical or emergency
- Responds to emergency/crisis or walk-in situations calmly,
rationally and in accordance with center policy and
- Participate in inservice training and orientation and provide
consultation and education services to the community as requested
- Be involved in the admission, hospital stay and discharge of
individuals on caseload who are admitted to an inpatient
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle to ensure the
delivery of community based services.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings
and inservices and individual program planning staffings as
- All other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Frontier Health, Asheville , Case Manager II VA or Registered Nurse / Adults / Scott County, Executive , Weber City, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!