Company: Better Talent
Posted on: September 24, 2022
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Would you consider yourself to be a leader who
is proven to be results-oriented, strategic, self-motivated, and
competitive in your work? If so, we'd like to introduce you to Pete
Key Properties.Pete Key Properties is a growing vacation rental
company in beautiful Asheville, NC. Our outdoor community is the
perfect setting for people to hike, bike, relax and unwind, and is
a fantastic place for our employees to put down roots and create a
satisfying work-life balance.We pride ourselves on creating
delightful experiences for our guests and personal freedom for our
rental owners. Along the way, we manage to have fun, appreciate our
surroundings, and be grateful for the opportunity to live here. We
are all about transparency, communication, and teamwork.If this
sounds like an opportunity where you could apply your expertise and
thrive in our work environment, we'd love for you to explore this
opportunity further.POSITION SUMMARY:The type of person we need to
take on the role of our Operations Manager - responsible for
integrating our systems and organizing our team for greater growth
- must have the following characteristics:
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Openness to new ideasYour day-to-day will consist of
supervising maintenance tasks, coordinating our short-term rental
unit setups, and managing contractors. In this role, you will be
responsible for developing and holding our team members accountable
as we work toward concise and practical goals that align with our
growth strategy.It is essential that you possess the ability to
specify, strategize, and define opportunities in order to be our
ideal candidate. This work involves innovation and creativity as
our environment, and organizational needs change.If you are
results-driven and detail-oriented with an understanding of what it
means to be an integrator while working closely with our company's
Visionary, this could be a great fit for you.Ready to join the Pete
Key Properties Team? Here's a list of the responsibilities this
- Analyze our services and operations in a holistic manner.
- Establish consistency of direction for the organization,
overseeing daily operations and making adjustments as needed.
- Assist in the execution of the business plan and achieve, or
exceed, the established goals.
- Ensure that we are always communicating and working together
with our Visionary
- Oversee daily operations
- Develop and coordinate maintenance tasks
- Develop strategy and track the progress of goals
- Coordinate and conduct weekly team meetings
- Help team members succeed by implementing technology tools and
- Develop measurement parameters to track goals
- Increase revenue and efficiency by identifying areas for
- Team recruitment, retention, and development
- Responsible for managing the team and holding them accountable
for achieving the agreed-upon goalsQUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of operations experience in the vacation rental
- Proven track record leading and developing a high-performance
- Understanding of marketing, reservations, guest services,
housekeeping, maintenance, and owner relations.
- Experience with Track PMS would be a great help.
- Strong problem-solving skills and drive to see team members
- Ability to seamlessly transition from strategizing to
implementing and generating results
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success in
holding people accountable required
- It is essential to have an understanding of and capability to
create a healthy organizational culture.COMPENSATION &
BENEFITS:Annual Salary: $60,000 - $80,000Bonus Details: Bonuses are
based on individual and company performance.Benefits:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
- Health Insurance reimbursement assistance.
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreational activities, food and
coffee, and flexible work schedules.
Keywords: Better Talent, Asheville , Operations Manager, Executive , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!