Construction Manager/Superintendent (Asheville, NC)
Company: Schumacher Homes
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SCHUMACHER HOMES AWARDED TOP WORKPLACE 2021
4-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK -- Our employees drive our success
and we show our appreciation by committing to offering a flexible
work schedule to enhance work/life balance.
We are an award-winning company which strives to be the best on
your lot custom homebuilder providing the ultimate customer
experience. We are the recipient of the National Housing Quality
Award for excellence in construction standards and customer
satisfaction and the recipient of the NAHB's National Gold Winning
Home of the Year demonstrating our continued leadership in
architecture and design.
Quite simply, no one builds a better home or offers a better place
to work. Apply today to join our outstanding team.
Our Asheville, NC location (798 Dogwood Rd., Asheville, NC 28806)
is looking for a Residential Construction Manager to join its team.
Our Construction Managers/Job Superintendents must be proficient in
understanding residential construction systems. This position
offers a -competitive salary, bonus incentive, company vehicle,
plus advancement potential. Under the direction of the General
Manager and/or the Production Manager, the Construction
Manager/Superintendent is responsible for working with the
customers to build their homes, schedule trades and ensure the
homes are built with attention to quality, meeting building time
expectations and exceeding homeowner satisfaction.
- Builds assigned homes within time, cost, quality and
satisfaction standards (within allowed performance
- Run home site inspection meeting with homeowner. Document lot
conditions re: house location, etc. on plot plan.
- Participate in pre-construction meeting with General Manager,
Customer Coordinators and homeowners.
- Approve all purchase orders for payment once work is completed
and materials delivered 100%.
- Attends other required meetings as requested.
- Inspect each assigned job.
- Recruit trade partners.
- Conducts homeowner orientation meeting with customers.
- Responsible for completion of 100% of homeowner punch list
items within 14 days.
- Maintains cleanliness or and maintenance schedule for assigned
- Initiates contact via phone, letter, e-mail or in person with
each customer under construction.
Residential Construction Manager/Superintendent: -Think about this
-- After training is completed, we offer a
4-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK, -as well as a very competitive
salary, and bonus incentive. We also offer a comprehensive medical,
dental, vision, life insurance plans, PTO (Paid Time Off), a
homebuilding discount, and paid holidays. Additionally, we partner
with Fidelity to offer a premier 401k Plan + employer match. If
you're interested in being part of our dynamic growth, plus an
integral part of a company who believes in working hard, having fun
and producing results -APPLY TODAY!
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN, PRODUCE RESULTS
- Prior scattered-site residential construction experience
- Technical construction knowledge to understand construction
processes and terminology to assist in management of field
personnel and systems.
- Effective time management skills to manage a busy work
environment. The ability to schedule and organize multiple jobs is
- Computer experience - the ability to use technology (Smart
Phone, I-Pad). Experience with Microsoft Outlook for email
Keywords: construction manager, project manager, construction
superintendent, superintendent, homebuilder, custom homebuilder,
residential construction, scattered-site residential
Keywords: Schumacher Homes, Asheville , Construction Manager/Superintendent (Asheville, NC), Executive , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!