Assistant Property Manager- Lease Up
Company: Volunteers of America
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Property Manager Come join our awesome team as a Property
Manager at Lewis Place in Raleigh, North Carolina! Lewis Place is
part of Volunteers of America National Services, which serves as
the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America
parent organization. Property Manager Job Highlights:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
- Job Type: Full-time Pay: $46,800 per year based on experience
Schedule: Monday- Friday, occasional weekends. About the job: The
Assistant Property Manager is responsible for leasing up and
maintaining a new construction LIHTC property enthusiastically and
effectively through aggressive marketing, closing new applicants,
and detailed tracking of applications, denials, and cancellations.
To assist the Property Manager in maintaining the property in
accordance with all regulations and financial standards and KPIs
post lease up. Required Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.
- High School Diploma, plus a minimum of two (2) years of
property management experience
- Familiarity with Property Management office procedures,
including property management software (Realpage/Onesite).
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
- Must have a valid driver's license, some travel is required.
- Individuals must possess a positive attitude, energetic and
dynamic ability to lease apartment homes, a high level of
flexibility, be an effective communicator, be detail orientated
with strong organizational skills, have the ability to work with
minimal supervision, focus on completing assigned tasks in a timely
manner, and a willingness to get involved.
- Knowledge of computer operations, including basic data
- LIHTC lease-up experience and NAPL certification are preferred.
- On a daily basis, provides assistance to the Property Manager
in all aspects of Property Management to include rent collection,
resident notices, certifications, marketing/outreach, and resident
- Represents the company in a positive, professional manner to
all applicants, residents, and vendors.
- Walks tour route, verifies and opens show units, and checks
cleanliness of all tour areas and office.
- Responsible for processing rental applications, certifications,
and prepare leasing documents in accordance with the regulatory
agency's specifications and Fair Housing Laws.
- Responsible for collections of rent from property
- Maintain resident and property files and waiting lists.
- Creates, follow up with, and ensures completion and
satisfaction of resident work orders by the maintenance team.
- Assists with audit preparations each year.
- Attends training as assigned.
- Step in to cover Property Manager Duties in when Property
- Special projects and other duties as assigned Our 2022 Great
Place to Work survey results found that 87% of employees said their
work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job." Take pride in
helping others, and join us today! At VOANS, we celebrate sharing,
encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities
are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and
unique personal differences nurtures and supports our
organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an
inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and
has the opportunity to do their personal best.
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Asheville , Assistant Property Manager- Lease Up, Executive , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...