Guest Satisfaction Director
Company: Women Leading Travel & Hospitality
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Guest Satisfaction Director is the main point of contact for
off-property guests who wish to provide feedback regarding their
experience. They are responsible for investigation each piece of
feedback received and following up with our patrons to ensure guest
recovery. This position often includes fast-paced, high stress
situations, which will require someone to think on their feet while
maintaining and pleasant and positive
demeanor.ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the training, hiring, and performance
monitoring of the Guest Satisfaction Team, including the VIP Guest
Relations and I-Gaming CS Supervisor roles.
- Manages all priority and executive level complaints.
- Runs reports and compiles data to track monthly and weekly
comments and trends.
- Ensures proper adherence to Guest Satisfaction's processes and
procedures and assists in operating department management in
effectively conducting customer interactions.
- Ensures all relationship repair collection, Sales Force data
entry, breakdown tracking, investigation, and response are
completed within the appropriate time frame.
- Responsible for addressing customers verbally and in writing
for all service-related problems reported by customers.
- Acts as a property point person for service recovery by
providing proper follow-up with divisional Vice Presidents and
designees to ensure the resolution of outstanding service
- Conducts thorough investigations to include management
interviews, review of customer data records, and surveillance
records to determine appropriate service recovery remedies.
- Makes sound business decisions while keeping the financial
impact to the company in mind with respect to all service recovery
- Positively services customers under stressful conditions while
maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Monitors and engages customers in multiple travel sites and
social media forums.
- Identify systematic service issues and establishes a system of
- Monitors and responds to the general inquiries email address in
a prompt fashion.
- Responds to guest surveys in a timely, appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years working in a casino, hotel
or hospitality industry
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of management level
experience in a large scale and high-quality hospitality
- Must have a proven track record of providing excellent Guest
- Preferred background with the following systems: Microsoft
Office Suite, LMS, Kronos, HOT SoS and MMS. A strong grasp of
Microsoft Excel is preferred.ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective, demonstrable computer skills (beyond basic
keyboarding) and understanding of telephone etiquette
- Strong Business Writing skills. Ability to communicate in
multiple channels always representing the company
- Knowledge of Social Media and the role they play.
- Knowledge of property management, reservations and player
tracking systems (e.g. LMS, ARTS, CMP) along with proficiency in
basic Windows and MS Office packages are considered a plus
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience handling guest calls in a stressful environment
- Experience handling reservations in the casino / hospitality
industry is considered a plus
- Ability to work independently and under direct supervision,
while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Must be able to remain in a seated position for an entire
shift, handling transactions which require repetitive finger and
wrist motion (keyboard data entry) as well as prolonged viewing of
data on a computer monitor
- Must be prepared and able to handle, with composure and tact, a
high volume of repetitive guest interactions including escalated
- Must be prepared to creatively resolve guest disputes; must be
prepared to honor or decline guest requests in a manner which is
authoritative and confident, yet respectful and politeWORK
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a
professional office setting, but there may be times where you will
need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the
Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental
factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English,
specific to position duties and responsibilities.DISCLAIMER:This is
not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements and
skills. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to
require that other or different tasks be performed when
Keywords: Women Leading Travel & Hospitality, Asheville , Guest Satisfaction Director, Executive , Bristol, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...