Co-Manager - Asheville Outlets
Company: Forever 21
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Co-Manager - Asheville Outlets #601
0601 - F21 - Asheville Outlets - ASHEVILLE, NC 28806 US (Primary)
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
High School or equivalent
9008:Retail - Field Operations
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Asheville, NC
Department Summary: Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
The Co-Manager will provide leadership and direction to the store service and operations team. By creating long-term strategies and leading company initiatives, the Co-Manager will ensure maximum productivity, profitability, operational excellence, and compliance with company procedures.
- Actively participate in store walkthroughs with the Store Manager and District leaders to ensure consistency in the quality of service, operation and visual execution
- Train and monitor Associates on company policies and expectations, cashier training, loss prevention policies and procedures, and product standards information
- Responsible for overall store maintenance by overseeing facility, safety, loss prevention, and inventory issues
- Manage and measure progress and results against key targets, and also be responsible for the email capture program
- Oversee activity and execution of service, loss prevention, event marketing, cash handling and managing return to vendor and supplies
- Lead overall store earnings by driving top line sales and managing controllable contribution. This includes educating Associates on ways to drive sales through promoting service standards, product knowledge, etc.
- Collaborate with merchandising leaders to ensure the execution of markdowns/signage/marketing to align with merchandise placement
- Accountable for supply and maintenance expenses and to follow up with Facility Services on all maintenance issues
- Evaluate customer surveys to assist with the execution of any action plan to enhance the customer's in-store experience
- Monitor daily payroll planner, adjusting schedules accordingly, and completing register audits as necessary
- Ensure all delivery information is accurately reported to verify all shipment-related paperwork meet audit requirements
- Partner with the Store Manager with talent selection, recruiting, onboarding, networking, administrative work and service, new hire documents, training, coaching, engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for the store
- Spend at least 60% of the shift performing Leader On Duty tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of retail management experience. Prior retail store leadership experience preferred.
- College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, authentic customer service, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, POS terminals, and general retail software proficiency
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make decisions under ambiguity
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
At Forever 21, style isn't dictated---It's inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Keywords: Forever 21, Asheville , Co-Manager - Asheville Outlets, Executive , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!