Automotive Service Manager
Company: ASHEVILLE FORD LINCOLN
Posted on: July 12, 2019
611 Brevard Road, Asheville, NC 28806AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE MANAGER
Asheville Ford Lincoln in Asheville, NC owns the largest fixed
operations business in Western Carolina which generates 600K per
month – gross, and the largest fleet business in the Carolina's.
Features of our state-of-the-art facility are: 22-bay main shop
with customer window; separate Quick Lane building with 10 bays
operating 7 days-a-week; an ABRA Collision Center stand-alone
building averaging 400K in sales per month.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company's core
focus is building relationships that last with our employees,
customers, and community.
Asheville Ford Lincoln is seeking a ‘hands-on' Service Manager for
their dealership! The ideal candidate must be organized, a
team-builder, team-player, customer-focused, and highly motivated.
Don't miss out on this great career opportunity – apply online
- Competitive Salary Package
- Immediate opening!
- Medical Plan Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement opportunities
Responsibilities – Service Manager:
- Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the
dealership's Service, Parts & Collision Center departments
- Accountable for the customer satisfaction indexes, staffing and
overall coordination of the departments.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the Service, Parts &
Collision Center departments.
- Trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of
all Service, Parts & Collision Center staff.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and
other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
and to determine areas of improvement.
- Monitors the effective labor sales rate on a continuous
- Establishes and implements departmental policies, goals,
objectives, and procedures to reduce departmental
- Required to not only understand and keep abreast of the
federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations
but must also comply with these regulations including hazardous
waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know and provide necessary training
on these regulations and ethical practices
- Ensures a balanced Parts inventory is maintained consistent
with the Service, Parts & Collision Center department
- Controls budgets for personnel and other expenses.
- Handles guest concerns that demand management's attention
tactfully, promptly, and with genuine concern for the guest's
- Assures proper repair order flow to satisfy
warranty/dealership/business office requirements.
- Performs other administrative duties, as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Manager:
- Previous dealership Service and Parts experience; with at least
2 years' management experience at a dealership with a Collision
- Knowledge of dealership warranty process and policies;
dealership financial statements; principles and processes for
providing customer service
- The ability to identify causes of operating errors and the
knowledge to create and implement corrective actions
- An aptitude for interviewing, hiring and developing employees
including conducting performance appraisals
- The ability to use good judgment in challenging situations
- A professional demeanor when interacting with customers;
- Must have a valid driver's license and have and maintain an
acceptable, safe driving record.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: ASHEVILLE FORD LINCOLN, Asheville , Automotive Service Manager, Executive , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!