Registered Nurse (RN) ICU Float Pool (Clinical Nurse Specialist #)
Company: Knightingale Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated
healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire,
locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for
local, state and federal hospitals nationwide. We strive to hire
the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health
professionals for our clients while building long-lasting
relationships with our candidates! Currently recruiting a full-time
night Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit RN Pool in
Asheville, North Carolina to work in the state s sixth largest
health system, operating six hospitals, numerous outpatient and
surgery center and the region s only Level II trauma center.
About the Department:
- The staffing pool consists of adult unit ICU s of
Medical-surgical ICU (24 beds), Neuro-trauma ICU (20 beds), Cardiac
ICU (16 beds), Cardiovascular ICU (19 beds), and mixed overflow ICU
- The pool can also float to medical cardiology step down,
cardiovascular surgical step down, cardio progressive care,
pulmonary medical progressive care and chest pain observation
- Nurse/patient ratio: 1: 1, could be 1: 2.
- Modified self-scheduling.
Job Responsibilities of the ICU Pool RN:
- Provide leadership which facilitates the delivery of
professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of
- Utilize the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation to provide, delegate, supervise, and
document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implement medically prescribed interventions.
- Organizes and prioritizes nursing care for a unit specific
- Communicates effectively with peers, supervisors, ancillary
department and other customers. Qualifications and Education for
the ICU Pool RN:
- Current North Carolina license or license pending results of
- 1 year of hospital nursing experience, preferred two years
experience in a large ICU setting.
- BSN degree or will enroll and complete a BSN Program within
- BLS healthcare provider.
- National certification in area of specialty. Compensation and
Benefits for the ICU Pool RN:
- Salary: $24.00-$43.65, depends on experience.
- Sign on bonus/relo up to $10k.
- Shift diff of $3.50 for weekend, $4.00 for 2nd shift, and $6.00
for 3rd shift.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase
program, plus many other outstanding benefits. Keyphrases: critical
care medicine jobs, emergency room nursing jobs, emergency room
nurse jobs, emergency room technician jobs, emergency room triage
jobs, er nurse jobs, er tech jobs, er nursing jobs, er triage jobs,
er technician jobs
Keywords: Knightingale Health Services, LLC, Asheville , Registered Nurse (RN) ICU Float Pool (Clinical Nurse Specialist #), Healthcare , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!