Registered Nurse PRN, Cardiac Rehabilitation
Company: Clinch Valley Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Clinch Valley Medical CenterDaily coordination of personnel and
resources within a clinical specialty or department. Under the
general supervision and direction of with Leader of
Cardiopulmonary, the Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation R.N. performs
functions for the assigned unit. The Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
R.N. is responsible for coordinating the staff and patient care
activities of the assigned unit. The Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
R.N. performs all functions in a professional and ethical manner
and collaborates with other members of the health care team to
ensure the provision of quality patient care.Essential
- Coordinates staff scheduling, educational/development
activities, and performance evaluations.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of
- Performs quality assurance studies and assists with
implementation of QA/QI initiatives.
- Serves as a resource to staff and external contacts on issues
related to patient care, patient flow and clinical standards,
policies and procedures.
- Monitors departmental compliance with applicable requirements,
including accreditation, legal, and The Joint Commission.
- The Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation R.N. delivers patient care
in compliance with standards of care and practice. Demonstrates
competency in emergency care specific to the unit.
- Coordinates functions for a variety of unit and personnel
needs, patient care requirements and financial expectations.
- Assists in the integration of the department into the primary
functions of the hospital by collaborating with other members of
the health care team.
- Develops policies and procedures that guide and support the
provision of services and assists in the integration of those
policies and procedures with other departments as appropriate.
- Coordinates staffing to maintain a sufficient level of
qualified and competent staff providing care.
- Assists in the orientation and continuing education and
training to maintain and improve competency of unit personnel.
- Assists in the continuous assessment and improvement of cost
effective quality patient care services.
- Performs annual unit assessment and performance improvement
assessment, evaluates unit equipment and makes recommendations for
space and use of other resources as part of the Cardiopulmonary
- Assists in unit specific marketing and educational activities
to the community.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested by the
Leader of Cardiopulmonary.Job Requirements:Education: -Associate
Degree is nursing is required. Bachelor's Degree
preferred.Experience: -At least six (6) months experience strongly
preferred.License/Certification: -Basic Life Support (BLS) is
required. RN license is required. -LifePoint Health is committed to
providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and
employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting
discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment
because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin,
disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Clinch Valley Medical Center, Asheville , Registered Nurse PRN, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Healthcare , Richlands, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!