Emergency Department (ER-ED) Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Bristol, TN
Company: NURSENOW LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description:NurseNow is looking for an Emergency Department
(ER-ED) Travel Registered Nurse (RN) for a contract in Bristol,
- Will schedule, 36/36, 36/48, or 48/48 guaranteed hours
- 13 weeks with possibility of extending
- Nights AvailablePreferred experience:
- Epic EMRWhy Join NurseNowWe are nurses.NurseNow Staffing is
owned and operated by a nurse who understands the unique challenges
of nursing, as well as the value nurses, bring to everything they
do. We love our nurses - and we'd love to have you join our
team!Join NurseNow to experience:
- Competitive compensation. Our rates are among the highest in
- Flexibility. We offer a variety of shifts in a diverse array of
clinical settings, which allows you to work where your skills,
availability, and interest are just the right mix.
- Care. We care for nurses. You care for patients. We focus all
our caring on you so that you are able to focus all of your caring
- Excellence. We uphold the highest standard of care by hiring
only the highest quality nurses. Every member of our team strives
each and every day to be their very best. When you work with
NurseNow, you can be confident that the NurseNow nurse next to you
is as committed and as highly qualified as you are.
- Respect. We trust our nurses, and we value your experience. We
believe it's high time nurses are given the respect they deserve -
so that starts with us.Feel free to reach out to Chris Galley, Lead
Recruiter for more info at 315-217-1505.. Requirements:
- Active TN or Compact RN License
- Active BLS, ACLS, PALS, & NIHSS required.
- At least 2 recent years of ER-ED experience
Keywords: NURSENOW LLC, Asheville , Emergency Department (ER-ED) Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Bristol, TN, Healthcare , Bristol, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!