Physical Therapist Travel
Company: HealthCare Employment Network, LLC.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer,
Physical Therapist are one of the specialties that have the most
difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment
locations and pay rates
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to
spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics,
SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified
Physical Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With
the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, PTs like you receive
competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and
facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies with
one free, quick & short "More Information Request"
- Physical Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Physical Therapist
working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No flagged or under investigation certification /
Keywords: HealthCare Employment Network, LLC., Asheville , Physical Therapist Travel, Healthcare , Boone, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!