Occupational Therapy Assistant - Full Time
Company: Mission Hospital - Memorial Campus
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an)
Occupational Therapy Assistant - Full Time? At Mission Hospital,
you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in
programs to support our incredible team members over the course of
Mission Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Occupational Therapy Assistant -
Full Time like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Required Education: Associates degree in Occupational Therapy
- Preferred Education: None beyond above required
- Required License: Current North Carolina license to practice
- Preferred License: None
- Required Experience: None required new graduate eligible.
- Preferred Experience: Clinical affiliations covering a wide
variety of rehabilitation settings.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).
Keywords: Mission Hospital - Memorial Campus, Asheville , Occupational Therapy Assistant - Full Time, Healthcare , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!