Company: Health at Home Therapy-Knoxville, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company Overview: Premier opening for a PRN Senior Living
Community Physical Therapist (PT, DPT) in Hendersonville, North
Carolina: -Benefits of joining our team:
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Our pay structure is extremely competitive in the market
- Our leaders encourage advancement
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patientsThe Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) for our
Senior Living Community responsible for the assessment and
evaluation of patient care needs related to functional
status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other medical
conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the -Physical
Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan, performs
interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's
well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress. -LHC Group, is
the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians,
and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to
long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver
high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage
their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the
country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered
care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose
LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's
all about helping people. - Essential Functions:
- Completes initial evaluation in a timely manner.
- Evaluates the patient to determine rehab potential, identifies
needs, establishes an individualized treatment plan of care, and
sets goals to be used in the team plan of care.
- Sets initial STG's and LTG's.
- Collaborates with patient and family in goal setting and
- Schedules patient at appropriate time for therapy.
- Identifies patient and family education needs.
- Utilizes equipment in a proper and safe manner, maintains
equipment inspection, maintenance and cleaning logs, reports broken
or faulty equipment.
- Maintains equipment logs for required equipment in the
- Follows medical regimen developed for the patient. Is aware of
and adheres to precautions (THR, TKR, Cardiac, Wound, etc.).
- Utilizes the following safe treatment techniques: transfers,
positioning, feeding, splinting, paraffin bath, cryotherapy,
ultrasound, electrical stimulation, etc.
- Utilizes treatment approaches according to established PT
protocols and policies.
- Documents each visit in the EMR.
- Documents units of treatment for each visit in the EMR.
- Completes D/C summary on each patient on their final visit to
- Completes appropriate discharge planning in the following
areas: Develops and reviews Home Exercise Program (HEP) with
patient and family/caregiver. Provides discharge instructions to
patient and family as clinically appropriate.
- Actively participates in Department Team meetings.
- Conducts in services for other staff members as needed or
- Participates in weekend and holiday rotation as needed.
- Participates in student supervision as indicated.
- Assists in the interview process for new therapy department
employees as needed.
- Wound Care-provides wound care to patients as allowed by state
licensure boards and practice actsJob Keywords: allied health, PT,
Physical Therapist, LHC, health care, travel, hiring immediately,
PT, Hendersonville, Blue Ridge, North Carolina, Discharge Planning,
Medicaid, Medicare, Case Management, Utilization Review, Managed
Care, Hospice, Long Term Care, LTC, assisted living, home health
assessments, EMR Education & Experience: Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy and
successful completion of the National Registry exam.
- Recent graduates who have applied for the registration exam may
be considered for provisional appointment.
- CPR certification and all other certificates and documents as
required by LHC Group policy.
- Current Physical Therapy License in state of practice of North
- Must be willing to accept management duties as assigned -
-Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully
vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of
hire and proof of vaccination will be required. - If permitted by
state law, the company will consider requests for religious or
Keywords: Health at Home Therapy-Knoxville, LLC, Asheville , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!