Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Autumn Care of Marion
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Autumn Care of Marion - COME JOIN A GREAT REHAB TEAM!!
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Be confident and comfortable where you work with both Skilled
and LTC areas!
- Stability in the Strong Leadership
- Management team who strives & achieves customer service
excellence with dedicated staff!
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus Available!
- Bonus will be paid out in 3 installments
Speech therapy goes beyond the patient's ability to speak clearly.
Saber's speech pathologists assist patients whose conditions have
led to communication problems, memory loss and swallowing
difficulty. Speech therapy can help patients better comprehend
written and verbal communication and improve their ability to
reason and orient themselves. For patients with swallowing
disorders, speech therapy also addresses oral muscle strength and
function for safe eating and drinking.
- Must hold a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from
an accredited college or university and be licensed
- Screens/evaluates all residents to determine need for Speech,
Language or Swallowing Therapy
- Return patient to optimal physical function and facilitate
achievement of patient, physician, and therapy goals.
- Instruct the patient in maintaining achieved level of function
after discharge through education, independent exercise program,
and appropriate activity modification.
Shifts and Wages:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: 1st Shift
- Wage is negotiable
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Marion, Asheville , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Marion, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!