Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: The Waters of Bristol
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Waters of Bristol - -
A comprehensive benefit package includes:
Paid Vacation Time-Cash Out Option
Paid Sick Time
Group Health Insurance
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life insurance plans
Registered Nurse -
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned.
- Administers and records medications and treatments as
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic
procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to
patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing
and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient's responses to
nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and
safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
Registered Nurse -
- RN: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, This company
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. #123
Keywords: The Waters of Bristol, Asheville , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Blountville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!