Company: Asheville Pulmonary & CCU
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Introduction Do you want to join an organization that invests in
you as a Respiratory Therapist? At Asheville Pulmonary & CCU, you
come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in
programs to support our incredible team members over the course of
Benefits Asheville Pulmonary & CCU, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Respiratory Therapist like you to be
a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Respiratory Therapist for our practice who provides
clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
What you will do in this role:
- Assists in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients
with pulmonary disorders in a practice setting.
- Maintaining an orderly, efficient and timely flow of
- Assist in the diagnosis, treatment and management of
- Screening patients for appropriate information
- Instructing patients and family regarding medications and
- Maintaining current knowledge to assure a safe working
environment and demonstrating practical application of all policies
and procedures relative to safety and infection control.
- Utilizing universal precautions in any potential contact with
patient body fluids or used patient supplies that may be
contaminated with patient body fluids. What Qualifications you will
- Two to four years of experience in the field is required.
- Licensed Certified Respiratory Therapist (LCRT), or Licensed
Respiratory Therapist, or RRT/Respiratory Care Practitioner (RRT /
RCP), or State Registered Respiratory Therapist
- CPR Certification is preferred.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment,
practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist
integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than
1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA
Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide
direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship
programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We
support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Respiratory Therapist opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Asheville Pulmonary & CCU, Asheville , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Waynesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!