Nurse Practitioner - Neonatal
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) needed in Asheville, NC
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner needed for whatever shifts you can
- NICU is a Level 3 NICU - to handle premature infants as early
as 24 wGA - available respiratory support (conventional
ventilation, High frequency ventilation, NiPPV, HFNC, CPAP).
- NNP needs to have current NRP and at least 1 year experience.
Active NC license, BLS or ACLS, NRP and DEA
- Experience should include intubation for all gestational ages
(from 24-42 wGA), chest tube placement, and TPN management.
- Compensation for 12 hour shift is $100/hour
- Travel & Lodging covered If you are interested in this or other
opportunities, please email me a copy of your most recent CV along
with any questions you may have to . I can also be reached by text
or phone at . This position number is 53315. Gina M. Ross
Advanced Practice Recruitment Manager
Text or Direct:
E: Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation's largest
healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been
providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary
and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud
multi-year winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing lists for both
Talent and Clients.
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Asheville , Nurse Practitioner - Neonatal, Healthcare , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!