Hospice Aide (CNA)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Fountain Inn
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Interim HealthCare, a leading Home Health agency in South Carolina
and 6X Top Workplace winner, has an immediate opening for a Hospice
Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). It's been said that people
will forget what you say and do, but never how you make them feel
and our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) epitomize this belief.
We offer meaningful work for our CNAs and provide an experience
that our patients and families are grateful for and will never
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the
enrichment of human life.
What we offer our Hospice Aides / Certified Nursing Assistant
- Hiring Immediately
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- HSA with company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education CoursesWho we are:
- Interim HealthCare has been providing quality care in the
region for over 43 years. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect
career partner. We provide flexible career assignments that today's
healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and
priorities. Our CNAs thrive in our compassionate culture of care
and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our
patients but their families as well.What you'll do as a Hospice
Aide / CNA:
- Provides services as stated in each patient's Hospice Aide care
- Assists patients in safely performing incidental/instrumental
activities of daily living.
- Assigned duties may include but are not limited to:
- Providing personal care: bathing, oral hygiene, hair care and
- Assisting in dressing and undressing patients.
- Assisting in feeding the patient.
- Changing incontinent products.Interim HealthCare is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in SC
and be able to travel.
- Hospice experience preferred
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Asheville , Hospice Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Fountain Inn, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!