Company: Southern Oral & Facial Surgery
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Role and Responsibilities The nurse will perform routine nursing
duties and assist with the other related duties involved in
providing patient care in a surgical setting.
- Interviews patients to obtain appropriate health history.
- Maintains records and prepares oral reports.
- Contributes to the attainment of the goals of the unit by using
contacts with individuals and community relationships to contribute
to the better understanding of health services.
- Prepares, administers, and records medications.
- Monitors vital signs.
- Assembles materials and equipment in preparations for clinical
sessions and maintains adequate supplies.
- Cleans and maintains clinical equipment and disposes of used
- Assist in recovery and discharge of patients.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Education and Experience
- Registered nurse with current state license required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred or ability to obtain within 6
months of employment.
- At least two of years of experience preferred. Skills and
- Ability to observe the general physical condition of patient to
detect signs of abnormalities.
- Ability to record operations completely, accurately, legibly
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the
- Ability to exercise tact, initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Experience with intravenous medications. Core Benefits &
Wellness Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision
Coverage Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Uniforms/Scrubs provided
Financial Well-Being Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual
merit reviews 401(k) Plan w/Company Match Health Savings Account
(HSA) with HDHP health plans Life Insurance Basic and Supplemental
Life Insurance Spouse and Child Life Insurance Time Off, Disability
And Leave Of Absence Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6
Annual Paid Holidays Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability Long
Term Disability Plan PI216798743
Keywords: Southern Oral & Facial Surgery, Asheville , Nurse, Healthcare , Arden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...