PT Travel Job Physical Therapist
Company: Jackson Therapy
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Provide expert therapy to patients with injuries and/or illnesses to help them improve movement, manage pain, and/or prevent the loss of mobility at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners and help facilities nationwide bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies. Choose your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination and enjoy 13 week assignments and longer.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited schools approved by the APTA.
- Must have credentials evaluated by one of these: FCCPT, ICD, ICA, IERF or IEC.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a "permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you!
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other PT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy, Asheville , PT Travel Job Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!