Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Griswold Home Care of Asheville, NC
Posted on: March 17, 2019
We are looking for caregivers who want to be appreciated and have flexible hours, choice assignments, educational opportunities, referral bonuses, opportunities for advancement, and high pay...all while having the opportunity to make a difference through compassionate care. If this describes you, we want you on our team! Griswold Home Care is looking for high-quality caregivers with a minimum of 1-2 years experience. We are seeking the best!
- Highest Pay in WNC
- On-going caregiver training: Available in many different topics related to aging and providing care
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunities for advancement: Merit-based increases in pay.
- Referral programs: Additional opportunities to make money and work with friends. Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of experience caring for a senior or the elderly.
- CNA certificate preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. and be able to score 75% or higher on our competency exam.
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional).
- Cleared fitness to work and 2-step PPD test.
- Reliable transportation to a client s home and/or a valid driver s license if required by the client HOURSWe are an equal opportunity registry and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: arnp c, assessments, care nurse, certified nurse midwife, community, fnp, midwife, nursing assistant cna, nurse practitioner, ob
Keywords: Griswold Home Care of Asheville, NC, Asheville , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!