Knoxville Class A CDL Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery Drivers
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DHL IS HIRING CDL- Class "A" Regional Tractor/Trailer Drivers
Knoxville, TN $75,000 - $85,000 First Year Earnings$7,250 Sign On
BonusHome Every WeekendComprehensive and Affordable Benefits
(available after only 30 days)
First year earnings inclusive of:
- $7,250 sign on bonus
- Up to $2,000 in safety bonus rewards and incentives
- $1,450+ weekly earningsIf you are you looking for top pay,
great benefits and regular home time DHL offers all of that and
- Potential for up to $ 2,000 in Tax Free Incentives related to
Safety, Attendance and Performance initiatives!!!
- Regular Home Time - Every Weekend
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- DHL Offers A Full Benefits Package - Comprehensive & Affordable
(available after only 30 DAYS) DHL Supply Chain is part of the
SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's
leading logistics and mail communications company, with over
500,000 people in practically every country on the planet. We hire
great drivers and are currently looking for professional CDL-Class
"A" tractor/trailer drivers for full time regional delivery work
based at our customers new and upcoming location in Knoxville. Our
customer is a leading manufacturer of high performance
thermoplastic water management products. DHL is responsible for
delivering their products to big box retail establishments. We have
served this customer for years in Wilkes- Barre, PA.. Now, due to
their growth and DHL's contributions to it, they have asked us to
handle the transportation and delivery of their products from their
new Distribution Center in Greer, SC. In order to service the
assigned geographical area we need 2 drivers in the Knoxville area.
The Work:This is Monday - Friday regional delivery route work but
you are HOME ON WEEKENDS.
- There may be an occasional Friday night layover but you will
return home on Saturday and be compensated accordingly.
- We are delivering our customers products to big box retail
stores (Lowes, Home Depot, etc.) within the 5 state region.
- The work is "Touch Freight" and we teach you to perform the job
safely and efficiently.
- You will receive PAID TRAINING
- The product we are delivering is very light, easy to handle and
- You will be driving a late model and well maintained sleeper
- No one uses your tractor but you. No slip seating.
- A good mix of windshield time and delivery time.
- No team driving.
The Pay:Year one targeted earnings is $75,000 - $85,000 which
includes your first year Sign On Bonus and Performance Incentives.
- $262 / Day - (beginning day one and including during the
- An additional $35 for each overnight layover.
- Transitioning to component pay (miles/stops/layovers) at some
point in the future which will open up the opportunity for higher
earning potential. The harder you work the more you will earn.
- Summer Productivity Incentives: Potential for an additional
$100 - $150 weekly earnings.
- $7,250 Sign On Bonus - Paid out over the first 12 months of
- DHL Pays Weekly
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience
driving a tractor/trailer.
- If you meet the 6 months minimum requirement but have less than
one year of experience a certificate of completion from an
accredited CDL training school is required.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments.
DHL also offers: Outstanding Affordable Benefits - Effective after
Only 30 Days
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Paid Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3
personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90
days of employment.
- 401-K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better
YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if
you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to
- Tuition Reimbursement - Go back to College or Graduate School
and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by
- This service is a confidential, short term counseling and
education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle
challenges. DHL SUPPLY CHAIN Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Asheville , Knoxville Class A CDL Regional Tractor Trailer Delivery Drivers, Hospitality & Tourism , Alcoa, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!