Fabrication Supervisor - Weekend Shift
Company: Eaton Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Eaton's Power Distribution Controls and Assemblies sector is
currently seeking a Weekend Shift Fabrication Supervisor to join
our team. This position is based at our Arden, NC location.
Relocation assistance will be provided. In this function you
- Monitor and improve the systems in place to maximize quality
- Schedule and commit the workload to meet all customer needs to
the most effective manner.
- Maintain and improve the quality and effectiveness of the
- Communicate with the department's employees on subjects
relating to policy problem resolution, department objectives and
- Create and maintain a high level of employee morale.
- Control and manage overtime, tool and other budgets within
- Manage payroll, attendance, performance reviews and other
administrative needs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate with other departments in an effective manner.
- Promote plant EHS (safety) policies and encourage employees to
follow sound safety practices support/promote zero incident safety
- Develop and maintain a self-directed work team
- Support teams in achievement of objectives and commitment.
- Support company sponsored community involvement and employee
activities.When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and
backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as
a company - are stronger.We are committed to ensuring equal
employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees.
Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless
of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status
protected by law.
QualificationsRequired (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a manufacturing business
with demonstrated success in leadership and achieved results.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate
sponsorship now and within the futurePreferred qualifications:
- Working knowledge of products (LVA, MVC, MVD, Fabrications) is
- Fabrication experience
- BSEE or other engineering degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the MESH and zero incident
safety culture and an awareness of all environmental aspects
associated with or located in his/her respective areas.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of EQS, EBE, and EMS
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written as well
as possessing skills in the art of persuasion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills of technical analysis and evaluation are
importantWe provide benefits that are industry competitive and
focused on employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are
offered globally, but program availabilities may vary by site.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at
participating Eaton sites)
- Healthcare/retirement savings programs
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and
- Tuition assistance or financial help for ongoing learning and
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Donation matching (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology
and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and
infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in
common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to
improving people's lives and the environment with power management
technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and
sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can
deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our
employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable,
efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These
values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the
planet, never losing sight of what matters.Job: Manufacturing &
Region: North America - US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility)
allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring
Keywords: Eaton Corporation, Asheville , Fabrication Supervisor - Weekend Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Tryon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!