Company: Olive Garden
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Our Winning Family Starts With You! Check out these great
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments
(school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal! (limited menu)
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin
accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our
managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
And much more! Because at Olive Garden, We're All Family Here!
One key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves
and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our
team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the
highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team
member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Soup, sauce, pasta, and lasagna are key to the genuine Italian
dining experience. As a prep cook, you must have a strong passion
for delivering and flawlessly executing recipes to meet and exceed
our guest expectations. In addition, as a prep cook, you must have
a firm commitment to the highest safety and sanitation
We'd love to welcome you home as the newest member of the
Keywords: Olive Garden, Asheville , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Arden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!