Company: TerraBella Hendersonville
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDiscovery Senior Living is now the 9th largest
senior housing operator with the addition of our new division
TerraBella Senior Living. We have tremendous opportunities for
proven leaders to join in our success. TerraBella Senior Living is
looking for a Housekeeper to join our community in Hendersonville,
- Performs cleaning duties according to schedule (daily, weekly,
monthly) in assigned areas such as apartment homes, common areas,
lounges and offices.
- Sweeps, dusts, dust mops, and wet mops all floors and
stairways; spot cleans and vacuums floors, rugs, carpets and
runners. Rotates runners in hallways and entryways.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and polishes both lavatory, shower and sink
fixtures and facilities; stocks dispensers as necessary.
- Scrubs bath and shower room tiles, woodwork, window frames, and
- Maintains equipment and materials needed to perform work in a
clean and orderly condition.
- Collects trash and refuse from work areas and places in
designated pick-up areas.
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and redistributing the
- Responsible for maintaining the commercial laundry in a clean,
orderly and sanitary condition.
- Ensures cleaning chemicals are kept stored and locked when not
- Ensures any cords, carts, equipment and other hazards are kept
out of the way at all times, not blocking exits and in compliance
with fire codes.
- Reports any needed repairs and supply and equipment needs to
the Lead Housekeeper.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively speaking the primary
language of the residents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must demonstrate an interest in working with a senior
- Interacts with guests, residents, and staff in a courteous and
- Team Member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Team Member is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Team Member is occasionally required
- Team Member must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision and color vision.Benefits:In addition
to a rewarding career and competitive salary, TerraBella offers a
comprehensive benefits package. Eligible team members are offered a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
life and disability insurances, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k)
plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and
accident insurance policies.Thank you for your interest in
TerraBella Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about
the position you are applying for, please contact the community
directly. EOE D/V
Keywords: TerraBella Hendersonville, Asheville , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!