Housekeeping Supervisor - Hilton Asheville Biltmor
Company: Biltmore Farms, LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionPicture Yourself at Biltmore Farms as part of the
Vanderbilt legacy of hospitality!Why join our Housekeeping
- $15.50/hour starting pay!
- Special Signing & Retention Bonuses totaling $700 within 90
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefits coverage!
- Fun wellness program with annual bonus of up to $600!
- 401K retirement plan with employer matching program!
- Hilton brand hotel discounts for you, your family, and your
- YMCA membership monthly discount!
- Flexible scheduling with full-time, part-time, and various
- Vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays!
- Transportation available from Biltmore Village to Biltmore
- Friendly and supportive work environments!
- Incredible employee learning and growth opportunities!
- Exciting employee events and activities!Do you appreciate the
simple pleasures in life? Small touches that enrich daily life like
the blissful feeling of slipping into a bed with freshly cleaned
sheets. Our Housekeeping team passes along those simple pleasures
to uplift each guest, every day. Can you picture yourself at
Biltmore Farms Hotels as a Housekeeping Supervisor? We
can!Essential ElementsTo manage the cleanliness and the appearance
of guest accommodations and public space and see that all personnel
performing housekeeping operations carry out their assignments in
accordance with established standards. Responsible for supplies,
linen, equipment, work orders to maintenance staff and any other
duties as assigned or required. Assist with efficiently managing
the laundry operation.Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes up morning work assignments to ensure all areas of
building are properly maintained in accordance with cleanliness
- Supervises the activities of Room Attendants, Laundry, and
Porters engaged in all types of the hotel cleaning operation.
Maintains company productivity standards.
- Assist with interviewing candidates. Assist with training,
assigning and scheduling Housekeeping employees.
- Checks quality of work performed and makes appropriate
corrections and changes as necessary.
- Handles guest complaints concerning housekeeping service or
refers problem to Housekeeping Manager for adjustment.
- Supervises the testing of new products for the Housekeeping
- Notifies and coordinates with maintenance any needed
- Inspects rooms for needed repairs, such as, wallpaper and
painting needs, etc.
- Helps guest and associates in every way possible when called
upon and does it willingly and pleasantly.
- Ensure proper operation of lost and found.
- Supervises the keeping of all storage areas and linen rooms in
a clean and satisfactory condition, as well as, stocked with needed
- Reports and delivers valuable items to the Housekeeping
Manager's office as early as possible after a guest has checked
- Schedule and maintain a successful cleaning program.Education &
Experience:Two-year degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management
preferred. Two or more years of hotel supervisor experience
preferred.Requirements:Must have extensive knowledge of hotel
housekeeping and cleaning techniques.Physical:Must be capable of
lifting up to 35 pounds. Must be capable of constant walking,
lifting, bending and pushing and walking up and down stairs. Must
be able to work with cleaning products on a regular basis.Post
Offer / Pre-Employment:For the on-going safety and well-being of
our employees and guests, Biltmore Farms' on-boarding process
includes a criminal history disclosure and screening process for
employees selected for employment. This process begins after an
offer of employment is extended in writing. Final decisions on
employment will be treated in accordance with federal-, state-, and
local laws and guidance and determinations will be made on a
case-by-case basis prior to adverse action. Biltmore Farms is
dedicated to matching candidates with a criminal history to a
position where they can be successful.NOTICE: Federal law requires
all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of
all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer
participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information.AVISO: La
Ley Federal le exige a todos los empleadores que verifiquen la
identidad y elegibilidad de empleo de toda persona contratada para
trabajar en los Estados Unidos. Haga clic aqu para obtener ms
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Biltmore Farms, LLC, Asheville , Housekeeping Supervisor - Hilton Asheville Biltmor, Hospitality & Tourism , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!