AM Host/Hostess (Living Wage + Tips) - AC Hotel by Marriott Downtown Asheville NC
Company: McKibbon Hospitality
Posted on: June 26, 2022
What Makes a McKibbon Host/Hostess?The Host/Hostess is
responsible for greeting guests as they arrive to the restaurant,
as well as maintaining a clean and welcoming environment. - You are
pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests.A Day in
the Life: -
- You will greet all guests as they arrive to the restaurant in a
friendly and welcoming manner.
- You will assist the servers with side duties to ensure all
guest supplies are ready for service.
- You may have to operate the Point of Sale system, processing
cash and credit card transactions
- You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in
pantry or breakfast area.
- You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove
trash, when necessary.
- You will mop or vacuum floors.
- You will perform other various duties as requested by
- One to two years' experience in a customer service
- Experience working at a hotel or restaurant establishment
- Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly
- The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction
- The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall
- The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are
- The ability to setup attractive food displays
- The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with
- Food preparation skills
- Practicing safe work habits and using required safety
- The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction
Keywords: McKibbon Hospitality, Asheville , AM Host/Hostess (Living Wage + Tips) - AC Hotel by Marriott Downtown Asheville NC, Hospitality & Tourism , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!