Inn Overnight Cleaner - Full Time
Company: Biltmore Estate
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Full Time: a position averaging 35+ hours per week.The Overnight
Cleaner will maintain and clean assigned areas (rooms, public
areas, employee areas) in accordance with Biltmore standards at the
Inn on Biltmore Estate during the 3rd shift while offering
exceptional guest service. Duties include: upkeep and presentation
of rooms, bathrooms, hallways, employee areas, pool area, terraces,
verandas, fitness center, etc.; deep cleaning, dusting, vacuuming,
polishing furniture, and sanitizing; and responsibility for floor
care, ash urns, outdoor furniture, and pool supply replenishments.
Duties may also include other deep cleaning projects within areas.
The Overnight Cleaner will also provide general support and
assistance to the leadership, department, and company. (Base pay of
$16 + 3rd shift differential $2.00 = $18/hour)Weekend shifts are a
requirement of this position.Shift: 10:30pm -
- Previous experience in a similar
custodial/janitorial/housekeeping position is preferred. The ideal
candidate will have had previous experience in an upscale/luxury
hotel or resort.
- Commitment to delivering world class guest service and the
ability to work successfully as part of a dynamic, guest-service
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to perform
essential job functions with speed and accuracy.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills with
a focus on quality.
- Ability to handle/operate safely small commercial cleaning
equipment, chemicals, solutions, and treatments.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative as appropriate;
should be comfortable anticipating, addressing and troubleshooting
- Should be able to anticipate and understand guest needs.
- Ability to work independently and under deadlines, and exercise
good judgment; must be able to prioritize work.Physical
- Lift, carry, push and pull 25-50 pounds frequently.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Endure various physical movements throughout work areas and
over duration of work shift such as kneeling, bending, stooping,
reaching overhead, etc.
- Ability to work in an environment that may include:
- Variable conditions and noise levels
- Outdoor environments with fluctuations in temperature and
- Exposure to fumes, dust and chemicals, moving mechanical
partsEssential Job Duties:1. Clean assigned areas in accordance to
departmental standards, maintaining exceptional level of detail,
along with proper use of all chemicals, tools and equipment.2.
Properly clean floors by dusting, mopping, remove stains, and
vacuuming.3. Clean windows, mirrors and glass in public areas; Keep
cart stocked and clean.4. Provide proper care and cleaning of
furniture by dusting, polishing, or removing stains; Dust pictures,
furnishings, and other items throughout public areas.5. Maintain
cleanliness and care of elevators and sanitation of drinking
fountains.6. Clean and replenish all guest and staff bathrooms,
also remove and maintain trash receptacles.7. Maintain, clean, and
replenish fitness center area.8. Keep pool area clean, safe, and
linens replenished for guest. 9. Clean, sift, and maintain
attractive and safe ash-urns in guest and staff outdoor areas.10.
Sweep, fill and organize outdoor areas including veranda, entrance,
and terraces.11. This position is responsible for performing the
above duties during 3rd shift. The ability to work overnight hours
as designated by leadership is an essential function of this
Keywords: Biltmore Estate, Asheville , Inn Overnight Cleaner - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!