Computer Hardware Design Engineer
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
What's next for you? This great job. Kelly is looking for a
Computer Hardware Design Engineer, full-time direct hire,--to work
in the COM (Computer on Module) Design Group to design the next
generation of products, including industrial embedded computer
systems at--cutting-edge client in Liberty, SC.BH
#3392389--Location - Liberty, SCType: Direct Hire--The candidate
for this position will be expanding 's product offerings while
supporting fielded devices and providing world-class customer
support. They will be responsible for developing new industrial and
embedded computers using Computer on Module architectures featuring
x86/x64 (Intel and AMD) and ARM CPU architectures.--In addition to
designing next generation products, the qualified candidate will
also work on existing products to improve reliability, reduce
maintenance costs, and address component obsolescence.--What you
will need for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
in a related field.
- 5+ years experience in Computer Design.
- 5+ years experience in PCB schematic design.
- Managing budgets and schedules.
- Project engineering and/or program management.
- Power supply design (primarily low voltage DC-DC
- Designing PCle, USB, and/or Ethernet interface products.
- Designing with embedded devices like MCUs, Flash Devices,
UARTS, GPIO expanders and many others.
- Experience with HMI and other display interfaces including but
not limited to VGA, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort and LVDS.
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design and for
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable and able to operate in a rapidly growing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to take a high level goal and break it down into
- Driven and results oriented with a positive outlook
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
- Enjoy having ownership of their work
- Always seeking more knowledge to improve and learnApplicant
must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship or
VISA transfer for this position.Why Kelly--?Your engineering skills
are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly
Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations
where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects,
and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer
the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking
for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to
find your dream engineering job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Asheville , Computer Hardware Design Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Liberty, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!