Company: Toyota of Easley
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are a high-volume, state-of-the-art shop. We're seeking
experienced Service Technicians to lead our main shop! We need your
experience to lead our newer technicians and support our
hours!Apply today to learn more about what it's like to work at a
company that has your best interest in mind!A signing bonus is
available for the right candidate.We are an award-winning
high-volumeSoutheast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CSI
scores in the country. We are also a proud recipient of the
President's Award 26 out of last 28 years. We are focused on
delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term,
repeat business relationships with all our customers.Our recently
renovated facility boasts 22 heated and air-conditioned servicebays
with epoxyfloors. We are a fast-paced shop with an average daily
car count of 120-140 ROs. We also have an excellent parts
department with threededicated Counterpeoplefor our Service
department. Our teams will also enjoy lunch catered on the
weekends! We are a family-owned and operated dealership that values
a strong work ethic and career progression. We also take into
consideration a work life balance and provide our employees with a
pay plan that's ahead of our competition. Our tenured and dedicated
management team is hands-on and works with you to capitalize on
your strengths and improve your current skills set as it pertains
to the role.SUMMARYThis person will be responsible for inspecting,
diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles. Areas of expertise
include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability,
cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension,
- State of the art facility with heat/ AC with SOLID customer
- Pay plans ahead of competition.
- Paid uniforms with laundry service.
- Climate-controlled shop.
- Ongoing high-profile training from Southeast Toyota Distributor
- Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with
- Flexible hours, will have to work an occasional Saturday.
- Up to twoweeks paid vacation.
- 401(k) retirement plan options with company match.
- Employee purchase and service discounts.
- Full benefits including voluntary short and long term
disability, dental, health, vision, medical.
- Wirelessdiscounts through Verizon Wireless.
- Technical school partnership programs.
- Free bottles of water and Gatorade.
- We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for
over 35 years and pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and
accepting work environment.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive
systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering,
suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.REQUIREMENTS:
- CERTIFICATIONS & previous experience at an automotive
dealership preferred. All others considered.
- Great attitude
- Strong teamwork skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
- High School diploma
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Must have at least2 years of experience as an auto Service
- Must be ASE certified
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and
- Learns quickly
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Math, reading, and computer skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipmentMechanic,
Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen,
Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician,
Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick
Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech,
Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician, Line Tech, Line
Keywords: Toyota of Easley, Asheville , Automotive Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Easley, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!