Automotive Service Technician
Company: Toyota of Easley
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Here at Toyota of Easley, we'reare a high-volume,
state-of-the-art shop. We're seeking experienced Service
Technicians to lead our main shop! We need your experience to lead
our newer technicians and support our hours! An ideal candidate
will possess 3+ years of relevant experience with certifications.A
signing bonus is available for the right candidate.SUMMARYThis
person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing
customer vehicles. Areas of expertise include but are not limited
to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system,
electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.WE OFFER:
- State of the art facility with heat/ AC with SOLID customer
- Pay plans ahead of competition.
- Paid uniforms with laundry service.
- Climate-controlled shop.
- Ongoing high-profile training from Southeast Toyota Distributor
- Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with
- Flexible hours, will have to work an occasional Saturday.
- Up to twoweeks paid vacation.
- 401(k) retirement plan options with company match.
- Employee purchase and service discounts.
- Full benefits including voluntary short and long term
disability, dental, health, vision, medical.
- Wirelessdiscounts through Verizon Wireless.
- Technical school partnership programs.
- Free bottles of water and Gatorade.
- We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for
over 35 years and pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and
accepting work environment.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive
systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering,
suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an
estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer
- CERTIFICATIONS & previous experience at an automotive
dealership preferred. All others considered.
- Great attitude
- Strong teamwork skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
- High School diploma
- Must have at least2 years of experience as an auto Service
- Must be ASE certified
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and
- Learns quickly
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ensures that customers cars are kept clean
- Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Math, reading, and computer skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipmentABOUT US:Ready
to kick start your career? Toyota of Easley will give you the tools
you need to grow within our organization, earn competitively and be
proud of your work. We are seeking sharp and energetic people. We
expect you to invest your time into the Toyota brand and in return,
well reward you with a fantastic place to work.We are an
award-winning high-volumeSoutheast Toyota Dealer with one of the
strongest CSI scores in the country. We are also a proud recipient
of the Presidents Award 26 out of last 28 years. We are focused on
delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term,
repeat business relationships with all our customers.Our recently
renovated facility boasts 22 heated and air-conditioned servicebays
with epoxyfloors. We are a fast-paced shop with an average daily
car count of 120-140 ROs. We also have an excellent parts
department with threededicated Counterpeoplefor our Service
department. Our teams will also enjoy lunch catered on the
weekends! We are a family-owned and operated dealership that values
a strong work ethic and career progression. We also take into
consideration a work life balance and provide our employees with a
pay plan thats ahead of our competition. Our tenured and dedicated
management team is hands-on and works with you to capitalize on
your strengths and improve your current skills set as it pertains
to the role.Apply today to learn more about what its like to work
at a company that has your best interest in mind!Mechanic,
Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen,
Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician,
Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick
Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech,
Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician, Line Tech, Line
Keywords: Toyota of Easley, Asheville , Automotive Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Easley, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!