Senior Technical Accountant
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing
technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation
rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality
Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+
properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline
operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 600+ employees
distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data
architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments
experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team
comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working
to solve the industry's biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest
asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways
with shared that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking
and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other
benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world
and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world.
That's why we're on the search for a superstar Senior Technical
Location: Remote - US
What You Will Do:
- Provide technical accounting guidance, including revenue
recognition for new revenue streams and business initiatives, as
well as non-routine transactions and advanced transactions
- Assist with GAAP compliance over monthly, quarterly, and annual
reporting to enable accurate financial reporting for internal and
- Prepare technical position memos to support accounting
- Prepare ad-hoc internal reports and financial analysis to
support key business decisions
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects in support of the evolution of
the department's framework
- Assist in the management of business filings, federal, state,
and international taxes, as well as other compliance matters
- Work with the finance team to develop a systems implementation
roadmap, including the transition to an ERP.
- Assist with audit prep and facilitation, as well as ongoing
communication with auditors
- Partner with our Finance team to provide insight into actual
financial results and cash flow analysis.
- Contribute to building out the future accounting team,
including mentoring staff
You'll Succeed With:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (preferably
- 4+ years of accounting experience across public accounting and
industry (preferably a SaaS/subscription focused business)
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written) and ability
to convey complex accounting matters to various stakeholders
- Experience with design and implementation of accounting
policies, procedures, and systems
- Startup experience or experience working at a rapid growth
- Experience working at a subscription-based or SaaS company
- CPA Preferred
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an
open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the
opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you
think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support
and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be
considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies - Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work - Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work - HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020,
- Best Property Management System - HotelTechReport (2021,
- Best Hotel Management Software - HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch - Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers - Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 - Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America - Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that
celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate
based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability,
or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that
persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process or to perform essential job
functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or
via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only
for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting
agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not
authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such
submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not
accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do
not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any
other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Keywords: Cloudbeds, Asheville , Senior Technical Accountant, IT / Software / Systems , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!