Application Support Associate
Company: HomeTrust Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Location: 1900 Ridgefield Blvd., Asheville, NC 28806 The
Application Support Associate works collaboratively with the
Application Support Analysts to facilitate the successful design,
development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing support of
various software systems and applications. This position is
responsible for many day-to-day application support activities and
operates under the guidance and direction of an Application Support
Manager with respect to system administration (changes,
development, and maintenance). ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- The primary role of the Application Support Associate is to,
under the guidance of the Application Support Analyst, implement
change requests following proper change management protocol.
- Promotes the growth and prosperity of the Bank by
professionally serving the needs of internal and external
- Tests, debugs, and documents system modifications and upgrades
thoroughly and accurately.
- Validate user expectations are achieved.
- Analyzes and revises existing internal system documentation as
- Ensures users are maintained per documented protocols
- May assist in training.
- Other duties as assigned. JOB REQUIREMENTS Knowledge / Skills /
- Knowledge of bank programs; mortgage and consumer lending
systems experience preferred.
- Familiarity with federal and state banking regulations
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems
- Superior organization skills, written/verbal communication
skills, customer service skills and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Adapts to frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Manages competing demands Education/Licenses/Certifications
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in business or computer information
systems with a focus on system analysis and/or project management
- Entry level - 2 years' experience in basic systems
administration and user management
- Familiarity with quality assurance/quality control, system
testing methodologies and business documentation concepts
- Core software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint is essential WORK
- This job operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and
reach with hands and arms.
- Offsite work may be required.
- After hours and weekends, while not standard, will be required.
HomeTrust Bank promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace
which includes reasonable accommodation of qualified applicants and
employees. DISCLAIMER: HomeTrust Bank is an evolving company. As
such this job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or
working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management
reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed as assigned.
Keywords: HomeTrust Bank, Asheville , Application Support Associate, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!