Front Desk Rep - Full-Time
Company: Red Roof Inns
Posted on: January 17, 2020
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
* Someone to help our guests! Show off your city and be the tour
guide for the guests - send them to your local favorites.
* Make an impact on your guests by making each experience unique
and tailored to them.
* Sincere smiles go miles - we want someone who loves hospitality.
When was the last time you did something nice for someone?
* Empowered individuals are our favorite - be your bold self.
WHAT DOES A DAY AS A FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE LOOK LIKE?
* Welcomes guests and assists them with their stay, including
checking in/out, wake up/courtesy calls, and handling guest
concerns and requests
* Takes reservation requests and making adjustments to reservations
* Works with Hotel Management and other team members to provide an
excellent guest experience
* Uses our front desk computer system to complete customer
transactions and run reports
* Communicates with the housekeeping team to be aware of room
availability or guests
* HS Diploma or equivalent work experience
* 1-2 years in a previous customer service position
* Basic office skills (i.e. math, cash handling, computer skills,
Red Roof provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law
requirements, Red Roof complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every
location in which Red Roof operates.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. Red Roof expressly prohibits any form of
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Red Roof Inns, Asheville , Front Desk Rep - Full-Time, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!