We are customer obsessed, innovative, and have the best culture
in retail. Join our team today!
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in
in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where
our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store
operations, including ensuring a great customer experience and
maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with
our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and
Drive for Results
* Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
* Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains
pricing and visual standards.
* Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation,
loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by
* Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets
and zone maintenance.
* Models and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS)
principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
* Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
* Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable
* Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add
on goals including gift card sales.
* Signs up clients for reward program.
* Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
clienteling and wardrobing.
* Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in
store and on line.
* Maintains consistent client communication through utilization
of customer book.
* Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and
* Assists with locate fulfillment.
* Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window
changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as
* Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization
Teamwork and Growth
* Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
* Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily
Other duties as assigned.
This position may be found in multiple brands. Some duties may
vary from brand to brand.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Retail or sales experience preferred
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
* Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and
* Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure
adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a
flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is
* Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
* Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
* Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for top
talent to join our store teams. When we do have an open position,
we will review your application to determine if your qualifications
are a match with our position requirements. You may apply to any
location or position at any time; however, the position to which
you apply may not currently be open. Accommodation is available to
applicants for employment with disabilities. To request
accommodation during the application process, please contact your
local Store Manager for assistance.
5480 Biltmore Village
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.