Posted on: April 9, 2021
Actively Hiring During COVID-19
- Adhere to all health and safety policies/procedures, Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and wear the required personal
protective equipment (PPE) while in the warehouse or production
areas (including but not limited to hairnets/beard nets, safety
glasses, hearing protection, steel toe boots and seatbelts while
- Responsible to adhere to food quality and food safety as per
quality standards and/or Safe Quality Food requirements.
- Must have an in-depth, operational knowledge of the machine
being operated and other related equipment.
- Adhere to the production schedule and communicate with the Lead
Hand, regarding problems or changes that may be necessary.
- Constantly monitor the line when running for down bottles/cans,
low fills, faulty packaging, damage, missing or out of registration
labels as applicable.
- Monitor finished product and/or cases for proper
closures/seams, date and product codes and damaged or out of
- Follow all Quality Assurance and Production line standard
- Perform changeovers as efficiently and carefully as possible.
Ensure that the correct settings and parts are installed and that
no mechanical defects exist, that may cause damage to the equipment
- Record all necessary information for production and quality
records. Keep accurate downtime reports and documentation.
- Keep equipment and the surrounding area clean and free of
debris at all times, including end of shift. Garbage and recycling
containers must be emptied at the end of the shift.
- Work closely with all departments to improve quality, increase
efficiencies, increase yields and eliminate out of specification or
- Perform any other duties assigned by a Lead Hand, or
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in a fast moving packaged goods environment,
beverage production experience preferred
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, both written and
- Solid understanding of production machinery/forklifts,
including an awareness of technical issues
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Formal training in areas such as WHIMIS, HACCP, Hygiene etc.
- Forklift certification may be required
Education and Experience:
- High School Certification
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing enviro
Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cad, computer
numeric control, computer aided design, fabrication, precision,
precision machining, programming, smt machine
Keywords: Refresco, Asheville , Machine Operator, Other , Greer, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!